Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Don't worry, Merlin fans!

{note: I do not own any of these photos or the trailer.}


In a land of myth, and a time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name...Merlin.

"I have special eyes."
(not going to make sense if you haven't seen the tv ad for 1-800-Contacts.)
Actually, he does. They even turn gold...



left to right: Guinevere, Gaius, Morgana, Merlin, Arthur, and King Uther

S0rry this post is so pointless and does not deal with anything deep...I'm going through a Merlin phase, just like I did with Robin Hood. Why is the BBC so amazing? How do they manage to produce almost all of my favorite shows? Merlin, Robin Hood, Inspector Lewis, Little Dorrit...maybe Merlin, with his magic magical-y-ness, is helping them. That must be it.


"How do you think it's going, ANGEL?!"

"I'm glad to see you're resting, Merlin. That means you'll have the energy to clean out my leech tank." --Gaius


"There's only one man to save the day. Merlin. And his best friend. Arthur. Who helps him a lot. A LOT!"


She and Marian could be sisters...

Uther: Could somebody tell me what happened?
Merlin: Well...
Uther: Someone with a brain.



Do you think I sit around doing nothing? I haven't had a chance to sit around and do nothing since the day I arrived in Camelot! I'm too busy running around after Arthur. Do this, Merlin. Do that, Merlin. And when I'm not running around after Arthur, I'm doing chores for you! And if I'm not doing that, I'm fulfilling my destiny! Do you know, how many times I've saved Arthur's life? I've lost count! Do I get any thanks? No! I have fought griffins, witches erm… bandits! I have been punched, poisoned, pelted with fruit and all the while, I have to hide who I really am because if anyone finds out, Uther will have me executed! Sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions, I don't know which way to turn! --Merlin, season 2 episode 2: The Once and Future Queen

Season 2 trailer--(utterly amazing)




It's available on Netflix.com if you have an account, or fancast.com, or youtube. WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(by the way, a big thank you to all my lovely followers, who put up so patiently with my British tv show obessions.)

9 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

Very cool!

Thanks so much for the lovely comment. It made my day and really spoke to me. You have no idea how healing it was to read it. Thank you SO much for your beautiful words.

Caroline said...

Very, very cool.:P

Aw, I'm soo glad I was able to encourage you, my sweet friend:). And it's really encouraging for me to read your lovely comments! I'm soo glad to have met you!!<3

Golden Eagle said...

LOL! I don't normally pay much attention to British broadcasts, but you've intrigued me. :P

Mia said...

I agree, BBC is beyond incredible. :)
~Margaret Rowena

Caroline said...

Golden Eagle--I have? YES! That was the idea.:)

Margaret Rowena--definitely.:)

Molly Jarman said...

I LOVE ARTHUR ARTHUR ARTHUR ARTHUR!!!!!!! ARTHUR IS SO HOT ARTHUR ARTHUR ARTHUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ It's not an obsession..... merely an...... addiction!!!!!!!!! but NOT an obsession

Caroline said...

Molly--bout time you showed up! Not an obsession? Could've fooled me.;)

Autumn said...

Wow! That looks totally amazing! I have GOT to check that show out. :) I bet my brother would love it, he likes British tv shows too. LOL! Does it only come on the regular BBC channel, or does it come on the BBC America channel as well? I don't think we get the regualr BBC channel... :( Then again... :D

~Autumn

Sabryna said...

I have never heard of Merlin, but the trailer is awesome! I want to watch it!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.