Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dearest me and Livy

A little teaser for what you'll get in a couple of days...PICTURES!!!! HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF PICTURES!!!! Oh geez, we have taken sooooo many and still have so many more to take...hugs to all of you. I can't wait to write my big, epic, photo-filled post. Cheerio.




“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” --Winnie the Pooh

5 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

Love the pic! And the quote is absolutely perfect!

Mary said...

Looks like tons of fun! The quote is so perfect; captures such whimsy! :)

Golden Eagle said...

Great picture! :D

Cx2 The Artist said...

oh, you guys look like you were having fun!! ;)

Caroline said...

thanks!!!

Memzie--LOL, yes, it really fits us!!

Sierra--oh cool, what song is it? I know how you feel about rain...it rained while we there at the beach!

Guin--it was! {fun, that is:)}

Golden Eagle--thanks! My friend Ellie took it.

Cx2--LOL yes I almost fell over! hehe:D

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.