Friday, September 24, 2010

A shout-out for my buddies, and the tossing of my computer out the window

So I was going to post the beach pictures, but I have a bad computer. It's terrible, and I think it's out to get me (most computers are.) You see the problem is, my screen is covered in little pink and green dots. This makes it difficult to post photos and to see other people's photos. *sigh* So beach pictures, I will try to make it the next post, unless our monitor isn't fixed by then. :) This isn't the first time I've threatened to toss my computer out the window. The first time was while I was writing my book. That was worse, actually.

Anyways! Two of my favoritest people have a blog. And it's freaking awesome. See, they're a band. They compose songs, they compose lyrics, they play the piano and violin and guitar and it's amazing to the person like me who cannot, for the life of her, write a song. Or play the violin. And I just know these girls are going somewhere with their music. They've both (all three actually, since the band is a threesome) got a huge love for God and music, and they are fantastical friends. So please click HERE to visit their blog; after all, who doesn't love more followers and comments? Follow, really do. Or you'll have me to answer to, and as my friends will tell you, that's a scary thing.

(have you followed yet? yes, no? drop a comment, perhaps?)

Hehe.
I think I can post one picture, if my computer won't flip out and go completely boneless on me.

That's the truth!


Alright. I couldn't resist. You can have Edward and Jacob; give me Sherwood Forest!

10 comments:

Ellyn said...

Haha. YAY! I'm with you on that last shout-out....

P.S. Meant to tell you this for a long time but kept forgetting: I LOVE the Sherwood Ring. It's an amazing book and its set in my favorite time period :)

P.P.S. I'm checking out your friends' blog right now.

Caroline said...

Yes definitely...I mean, who could ever want vampires when you have Robin Hood's gang? *grins* Go Sherwood Ring!!! I adore that book! That's my favorite time period too.:)

Golden Eagle said...

I'm going to check out your friends' blog right away! :)

Caroline said...

thanks! I know they'll appreciate it!:)

Amanda said...

They're awesome! I'm following them... :D Thanks for spreading the word!

Anonymous said...

haha! Love the face! I have a similar face (but it looks more angry :P) and my dad calls it "The Shaynie Face". :)

Shelley said...

Hope your monitor gets fixed soon! :) And I'm on my way to your friend's blog!

Caroline said...

Amanda--thanks for following them!:)

Shaynie--LOL, i can imagine a Shaynie face! haha!:D

Shelley--so do I! thank you, too!:D

Lorna said...

Thanks for the shoutout Caroline! Call me when you guys can talk on Skype!!

Caroline said...

No problem! three more followers!!! Yeah! Oh and it was awesome talking to you today!<3

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.