Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Of Greek mythology, tickling, and fame

I received a tag from the lovely blogger Charming Elephant. If you haven't heard of her, I'd encourage you to go check out her blog and click the follow button; you'll be glad you did! :)

Now, I've been waiting to do this tag for a long time, but hadn't gotten tagged with it. But I finally did, and she asked some awesome questions.

1. Sweet or salty? Umm...you got me there! I love chocolate and Halloween candy (especially Reese's), but that can get old. I like both, but for now I'll go with sweet.

2. If you could be any Greek god/goddess, who would you be, and why? I would be totally be Apollo. Yes, Apollo is a guy, which is why I'll be a female version of him. Cause he's the god of the arts--words and writing (*sigh of happiness*), music (drifts into dreamland*), painting (*thinks of ships and rough seas in delight*) and healing, which is just downright awesome. Oh and he's also god of the sun, which I love ten, no one hundred times better than rain. He totally fits my personality. I should be his twin, not Artemis. His only failure is that he's not the god of the ocean, but I suppose I can't have it all. :P

3. Have any relation to someone "famous"? If not, who would you like to be kin too? Well, on my mom's side I'm related to King Henry the Eighth through Lady Jane Grey. My claim to fame.:) And...both my parents are published authors, so does that count? :)

4. What is your favorite subject? History. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE history. And I simply cannot stress that enough. Why do I love it? Uh...that's a subject for another post. :)

5. Are you ticklish? Unfortunately so :P

6. What is the longest you have ever slept in? I'm thinking eleven something. Once, my friend Olivia and I woke up at around 10:45 and then watched Merlin for almost an hour.:)

7. What is your favorite part of blogging? I've loved getting to meet girls with many of the same interests as me, making new friends, having writing buddies, all that good stuff. But my secret weakness is comments! :D

8. You wake up one morning and everything is PINK! What's your reaction? Haha, I would so freak out and assume that there was something terribly wrong with me and if I didn't get to a doctor soon, I would keel over on the spot! And yes, that is TOTALLY something I would think. I tend to worry a lot.

I'm supposed to make up eight questions of my own, buuut....I don't feel like it and these are good questions and I really should be writing now. So I tag Katelyn with the same questions. :)

(oh, and I'll do your tag too, Bleah, I promise. XD)

Random fact--I linked to four other bloggers in this one post alone. Wow.

Later, peeps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU PARENTS ARE BOTH PUBLISHED AUTHORS?!?!?!?!?!?!? That is TOO cool!

Caroline said...

Sierra--Greek mythology is the bomb! I haven't read the Red Pyramid but I LOVE his other series, Percy Jackson. Have you read those? :) Haha, I know, right?:D

Shaynie--yep:). My mom wrote some children's activity books and my dad wrote a price guide for model cars.:)

Sorry I've been so bad in replying to comments lately--I'm working on it! :D

alex anne said...

Thanks for doing my tag!

Ooo--and one more thing in common-- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEE Reese's!!!!

So cool you'd be Apollo, he's one of my faves-especially in The Percy Jackson series. :D

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.