Friday, January 28, 2011

Looky here!

Alright, so I know it's late, but it's better to do it now than never, right? I'm entering Gwenea's giveaway. As you might have heard, Ara at My Designer Girl is closing up shop permanently, so this giveaway--the grand prize being a design by Ara--is a great way to get one of her last designs. Check it out, this ends TOMORROW!

blogger

I might write a post tomorrow, if I have the time (I have the ideas, you know, but then there's the matter of writing all of them down). Oh, and y'all, I'll reply to your comments as soon as possible!! :)

2 comments:

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

I entered this giveaway, too! Isn't it so sad that Ara's closing? :( I feel like ordering 6 designs from her all at once, and then spreading them out over about 2 years. *sigh* I love her designs, and I'll miss emailing her with HTML questions. :(

Love you!

Elizabeth Rose

P.S. Thanks for your comment on my interview post on 30k in 30 days. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. :)

Golden Eagle said...

Thanks for the post! I hadn't heard of this giveaway before.

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.